#7 quote of the day
#7 quote of the day “You can do it!”
When’s the last time someone said that to you? In the daily grind, you might not always receive words of motivation from your managers because they get pushed to the wayside as calls and meetings pile up.
So, think of this list as your personal cheerleader. It’s ready to help start your day right and make it one you’re proud of.
Today, you’ll succeed in connecting with that hard-to-reach prospect. Today, you’ll close that complex deal. Today, you’ll go from being a good manager to a great one.
Today is the day. So, grab your coffee and check out these quotes!
- “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing — that’s why we recommend it daily.” –Zig Ziglar
- “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” –Dale Carnegie
- “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” –Napoleon Hill
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” –Steve Jobs
- “I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it.” –Estée Lauder
- “Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment.” –Stephen Covey
- “You can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them.” –Shonda Rhimes